Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bye - bye 2011

Selamat datang 2012..

Not as eager as my teenage days celebrating the new year...new year means tambah lagi setahun umur kita..tambah dekat kita dengan ajal kita.. OMG...am i ready?? Takut yg amat sangat..amalan ku hanyalah ibarat setitis air dlm lautan luas.. Every year buat resolution to be a better ummah..but resolution tinggal resolution..hangat-hangat taik ayam...

2011...

So much has happened...

Me adjusting to the new working environment (so damn bz this year)... My youngest sister got married...bought an android phone.. My 2nd sister got engaged.. My beloved grandma passed away.. I've reconnected with my best buddies from college days via kakao.. I went to Batam Island.. And a lot more has happened.. All the events are the colors on my canvas of life... It's my journey...

2011 also tested our marriage... 16th october 2011..
After nine sweet years...Allah nak uji kasih sayang kami & ingatan kami kepadaNya.. Infact kejadian itu got us closer... Sometimes after soo many years being together..you tend to take things for granted... You think you know your other half too well..but believe me... There's always something new that you'll discover about your other half... After 10 years knowing each other, in 2011 is the 1st time my hubby gave me a bouquet of flower.. I thought I'm the only one yg tak pernah dpt bunga dr hubby...rupanya my buddies pun ada yg senasib... Nak buat camne.. Kawin ngan bukan mamat romantik...

Any how..2011 has come & go.. A lot has happened... Infact in 2011 i was so busy sampai nk update blog pun tak sempat..plus kat opis blog kena block...lagi la...

I would like to thank everybody who has colored my life.. Especially my best kakao buddies.. Though we barely meet each other, we are sooo close.. Your support and encouragement have made me stronger especially during my down time.. Having you guys to chat with really ease my burden...
Ina, achik, ayu,nora,ezzah,zirap,norm,pijah,adik,yusmi&chomb...
**Special thank to ayu yg introduce the kakao yg membuatkan aku boleh jumpa balik my old freinds..

No comments: