Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

jeeze...I know it's only 4th January 2010 but I just got the chance to copy these photos to my lappy..

we went to Hubby's auntie's house on 1st January.. just a get together thingy..lagipun kami tak pernah sampai umah dia before this..

got there by 5.30pm, had a quick snack and..KECEBUR!!! the kids end up in the pool.. zahra also kena rendam tapi kejap aje la..kang demam plak...but as usually she really enjoy the water..kalu mandi pun dia akan mengamuk kalu dia tgh syok berendam & kakak angkat dia kuar..

these are the photos captured on that day..


dah lencun...


adik pun kena rendam gak...


sebab ibu tak nak basah, babah la kena masuk ngan the kids...


takde swimming suit for me??layan je la..

adik ni sekali tgk cam boy la plak...


sejuk...brrrrrr...


me & my crazy eeyore..ni before pie umah Tok Mami..

my maid's birthday falls on 1st so celebrate sekali la...lagipun this will be her final year with us...just to make her happy..

No comments: